Yes we are still alive and well here in Florida. I know it's been awhile since I've updated. I don't really have a good excuse so I won't bother giving you one!
I am 13 weeks pregnant today. I had my 12 week check up last Thursday. They couldn't hear the heartbeat on the doppler, so I got to get another ultrasound. Luckily we saw the little heart flickering away and all is well. I haven't been sick since my birthday, so knock on wood, I hope that phase is OVER because that was not very fun! I'm also finding I have a little more energy. Well I'm not going to bed at 7:30 anymore if that counts as more energy. haha.
Cailynn is doing great. I don't have any pictures for you but I do have some hilarious videos.
This is her in the bathtub tonight. Lately, she has been jabbering away in the tub and it just cracks us up. She makes it sound so important.
This is her new favorite game to play. If you stop tickling her she will lift up her shirt and ask for more.
And last, I tried to capture her saying her prayers, but she got wise and knew I was filming, so she quit partway through. I've tried on SEVERAL occasions to get this and she doesn't like to do it when the camera is on. She really gets into her prayers and nods her head like she really means it. It's too sweet. Here she is saying part of her prayers tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment