Baby Culver 2.0!
We were all a little scared it might be more than one. I took my first test a week before you should even take one and it came up positive right away. Plus with all the twins in both of our families we were prepared. Dr. T assured us there is just one so WOOHOO! Baby Culver 2.0 is due to arrive March 29th. Since I've already had a C-section though I will probably just go a head a schedule this one to do the same at 39 weeks......right after Spring Break!
I've been super sick which is a bummer since I wasn't at all with Cailynn! I've also been super tired. Throw in school starting and you get a bed time of about 7 pm for me!
So what does Cailynn think of all of this??
Well she is pretty excited to be a big sister! And I'm quite certain she is going to be great!


1 comment:
Whoo hoo! We were so excited to hear the news! What a blessed little baby! Cailynn will be a wondrful Big Sister!
Post a Comment