Monday, May 17, 2010

Silly Cailynn

So I dressed Cailynn up all pretty for church on Sunday.  I even pulled her hair into a NON Bam-Bam pony tail.  She of course wouldn't look at me so I could get a good picture but these pictures show you just how girly she is becoming.

Just look at that smile!  She was so excited to get mom's purse.

See ya later mom!

I was trying to get a good picture of her whole outfit.  She's reaching for the sippy cup that I took away from her! 


She came home from daycare very hungry today.  She couldn't get enough lima beans so I finally put some in a bowl for her so she could get as many as she wanted.  I figured she would make a huge mess, but she really did pretty good. 

Watcha got Cailynn?

No thank you!  You eat the lima beans.

Yum Yum!

Hmmmm...which one will you eat next?  It's a tough decision.

No comments: