Tuesday, May 4, 2010

14 months

Oh my I almost forgot to do this post....well technically I guess I DID forget since I'm a day late but look who is 14 months old!!!





I know it's crazy to see her in jeans AND shoes, but it was raining cats and dogs this morning when I dressed her and just didn't have the energy to put her in a cute dress for a couple of pictures this afternoon. Man I'm getting lazy. Plus we had to change our location. This bench is from one of my students and it matches her room perfectly. She loves to climb up onto it and sit like a big girl! So cute!

So Cailynn now that you are 14 months what are you up to?

You wear size 4 diapers size 5 shoes and anywhere from 12 month to 24 month clothes.

You have been off a bottle completely since 12 months (not sure I recorded that earlier)

We are trying to cut back on your paci usage. Nap time and bed time only.

You weigh a whopping 26 pounds (they didn't do a length at the cardio doc)

You are a really good eater! Your favorites are mac and cheese, quesadillas, lima beans, carrots, STRAWBERRIES, and chicken, but you will eat anything we put in front of you!!



You have learned to give kisses very well. All open mouthed and full of slobber but I love them! I'm sure your ladybug does too!

You are saying hi, and waving to everyone you see.


You are blowing kisses too.

You love to read books. I think your favorite one is Strawberry Shortcake. You love to touch the sparkly strawberries. You bring us books after bath time to read to you.

As you saw in the last post you are a peek a boo fanatic. You love to play!

You love to be outside! You have already learned what, "outside" means and you run to the door ready to play. You also know where your car and wagons are. You got your first shiner on your forehead from falling out of your wagon head first too. It really didn't even phase you, you got right up and kept playing.

You are SUPER smart. We are amazed at how quickly you can figure things out.

Just look how much you have changed. This is you a year ago!!!


No comments: