Monday, April 5, 2010

Way behind.......lots to catch up on!

This past week was a crazy week for us. Seems like it flew by. Cailynn started having really gunky eyes on Tuesday. They were really red and puffy too. I chalked it up to allergies since the pollen around here is ridiculous right now. When I picked her up from Ms. Kellye's on Thursday though, they were really bad. So I took her to the Dr. and we had our first case of pink eye. Her eye balls were never pink though, so that's what confused me. So after $70 for eye drops we headed home. No day care for Cailynn on Friday since she was contagious. I had field day at school on Friday so Casey stayed home with her in the morning, then as soon as field day was over I had a sub lined up and I came home. Cailynn is such a trooper though, she also had another ear infection, but she was still so happy! I didn't get a picture of her eyes bummer.


Saturday was a beautiful day!! We had to miss out on a dear friends baby shower since I didn't feel comfortable taking a sick baby around all those people. So we played outside a bit. Check out her very first pig tails!!!! SOOOO cute!!


I attempted a 13 month picture. This is the best I got. It's definitely a two person job now.


With all of our playing outside Cailynn got her first owie. She was carrying a rock in each hand and walking a little too fast. She fell pretty hard and scraped her knee up. She was great though. She didn't cry much at all. After I got her all cleaned up with a band aid, she was walking around holding her skirt up so it wouldn't touch the scrap.



I had a mini Easter egg hunt for Cailynn while we waited for daddy to get home from work. She was pretty excited. The eggs were empty, but she had fun running around with them. Bailey had fun with that too!



As soon as Casey got home we headed to Marianna to spend time with Casey's dad. Aunt Tiff was there and got her a cute basket filled with ladybug candy! After playing a while we went out to a restaurant called Under the Oaks (I think) anyway it was really good food.





A basket (bag) of goodies from Pop and Momma V. Complete with bunny, a book and bubbles!!!



She LOVED the bubbles!





Pop and daddy with Cailynn.


Pop and Cailynn.




Aunt Tiff and Pop




Aunt Mertle got in on the bubble action too.


Cailynn really like this angel.


Learning to blow bubbles.


Easter morning we laid low around the house. Then we got all dressed up for church. Corey (who is my room mate from college's brother) was in Alabama this weekend so he drove down to see us!! He went to church with us and then we went to Red Lobster for lunch. Corey had never been to Red Lobster!! WOW!








After lunch and naps, we headed out to the beach to spend time with Nina and PawPaw and Steph and her family. I didn't do a very good job taking pictures! However, we are going to take some family pictures out on the beach on Tuesday with everyone so I'll have some good ones then.





I am on Spring Break this week which I am SOOOO thankful for. Not only am I behind on blogging, but on laundry and cleaning, and scrapbooking, and school work too! Hopefully I can get caught up this week, and relax a little bit too!






No comments: