Saturday, April 17, 2010

Strawberry patch

This morning Cailynn and I went with my friend Sandy and her "crew" to the Strawberry Farm! Sandy teaches at HP with me. Yesterday at school this is where all the kindergartners went on a field trip and it sounded like such fun. They came back with yummy strawberries too so we knew it would be a good time. Sandy and her husband have three kiddos. Brady who is 2 and Kennedy and Addison who are 15 month old twins.


There's my little strawberry!

Sharing strawberries!


Off to go pick! WOW at how big this place was. See the little people at the top of the picture?



I got one mom!











Cailynn was not crazy about the fact that the strawberries were hot. She's a spoiled little girl who likes her fruit cold! haha






All finished! It was hard work! But so worth it. We got a 10 pound box of strawberries for 12 bucks! YUMMY YUM YUM!


The aftermath!!! What FUN though!


Look at the girls looking at Cailynn like she's crazy! And see how much bigger Cailynn is!! The twins are about 6 weeks older than Cailynn.


Cailynn loved looking at the animals.








This is hilarious. Brady was huggin' his girls! So sweet! What a fun morning!





1 comment:

breakfastattiffys said...

OMG how adorable!! I wish I had gone, I could see the amazing shots I would have gotten. Can we go?