Sunday, April 11, 2010

MORE BEACH!!

I can't believe this but yesterday was a first for us. It was the first time that Cailynn went to the beach in her swimsuit and actually got in the water! I can't believe that. We've been to the beach numerous times with her, but never got in. I think I know today why that is. SHE WORE ME SLAP OUT!!!!!!

Casey's dad, two sisters, two nephew's, Uncle Dave, and Cailynn and I all packed up beach gear and headed out to St. Andrew's state park. Sadly, I must say I'd never been there either! It was a great place for kids. Cailynn didn't stop from the moment we got out there, until the moment she melted down and we had to leave. Because I spent my time chasing after my fearless toddler, I only got these two pictures of her. Her aunts promise to share their pictures with me : ) right??


How cute is her swimsuit?? I know you can't see it very well but it's adorable! When I say fearless toddler, I'm not sure you understand. She got to the point where she was just running out into the water not caring if she was holding my hand, or if she fell face first into the water. Like I said, she wore me out. I have the sunburn to prove it!

Cailynn took a record breaking nap after the beach, then we got cleaned up and headed out to Nina and PawPaw's house for family fun and ribs!!! Yum.

Cailynn adores her cousins. She wants to do everything they do. I'm so thankful they love her so much.





Driving PawPaw's boat.


Giving some sugar to Aunt Steph and Nina.

Today is my last day of Spring Break!!! That makes me super sad. It's been so fun staying at home with Cailynn this week and taking her on play dates and hanging out. But back to work tomorrow. Next break......SUMMER. WOOHOO!

No comments: