She has also started saying "uh-oh" lately. She is really quite the jabber jaws. I totally wish I spoke baby because I would love to know what she is thinkin'. I'm sure one day I will be wishing she'd just be quiet though so I'll enjoy the moment now : )
The weather is starting to warm up here so we've been trying to get outside more lately. She loves to play with her new wagon that Pop and Momma V got her for her birthday.
She entertained herself with her bucket from Aunt Tiff while waiting for daddy to finish her sandbox.
We are still not adjusted to this whole time change! Casey gets off at 6 now which means he gets home just in time to kiss Cailynn good night usually. I've been trying to get her to stay up but when she is tired......she is TIRED!!
I went to Sears today to pick up Cailynn's portraits and they asked if they could use some of her pictures as examples in the studio. I thought that was kinda cool. So if you are in Panama City, in a few weeks go check out the Sears portrait studio and you just might see our beautiful little girl : )
No comments:
Post a Comment