I realize I am three days late on this, but we have been crazy busy here. I'm quite certain that
Cailynn had a wonderful first birthday though! Here are some pictures of her big day!


She is so smart! Look at her showing everyone how old she is!

Mommy and
Cailynn birthday morning!

So don't judge me but I totally sent a camera with
Cailynn to daycare on her birthday. I was feeling really
guilty about not taking the day off, but Ms.
Kellye was sweet and took a few pictures of her for me! Here is her birthday nap!!

This one could be my all time favorite!!!! She is
SOOO happy. They put a pretty pink bow in her hair too!

Her first pizza party.....with mommy! This girl LOVES to eat!

Some yummy applesauce.

This just makes me sad.
Cailynn was not too interested in the chocolate cake! Can you tell by her facial expression she was thinking, "
ewwwww!" Don't worry I had a talk with her!

She wasn't sure about the taste either!

But she sure did like to play with it!
Cailynn's birthday bath!!!

Have you ever tried to bathe a standing baby? We have gotten quite good at it actually! She rarely ever sits in the tub!!!

After dinner we
Skyped with Papa Chuck.....

and cousins Blake and Austin and Aunt
Steph!!!
Cailynn is fascinated by
skype! She just stares at the computer screen!
Well today is the day of
Cailynn's big ladybug first birthday bash!! We are going to have a house full. Who knows when I will get pictures posted so stay tuned : )
No comments:
Post a Comment