Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A fun day at the beach....

It finally warmed up enough here in Florida to go to the beach! Granted we were still in sweatshirts but it was a nice day full of sunshine. Spring break has started here, so we got to laugh at all the college kids who were out on the beach in their bikinis. They must be crazy. I feel so old saying that because that was me just a few years ago. Of how times change.


Cailynn loves to play in the sand. I'm so glad she likes the beach. I see her and I spending A LOT of time at the beach in the future!!!


Daddy and Cailynn!!

Just look how much she loves it!



Diggin' with her new shovel.

Daddy burried her little feet.



We are SOOOO thankful and happy that Nana got to come out for the weekend. She loves our Cailynn so much. We wish so badly we lived closer so she could spoil her and spend more time with her. Thanks for a weekend of fun Nana. We love you bunches!!!

Mommy and Cailynn.

She loved the water!! Even though it was FREEZING still!






Here is to MANY more warm beach days to come! We can't wait for some summer weather again!






No comments: