Cailynn Ann, you are 11 months old!!!! What are you up to these days?
At home your new favorite dinner is boiled chicken and baby lima beans. You eat those lima beans like they are chocolate! It's funny!
You are drinking less milk too. As per our pediatrician your bottles are now 3/4 soy milk and 1/4 formula. You really only have 3 maybe 4 a day. One when you wake up, one at daycare, sometimes one when you get home with me, and one before bed. You are eating 3 solid meals a day and GIRL you love to eat!!!
You still just have two bottom teeth, but you may be working on the top ones as we speak.
You still weight 23 pounds. I know this because we had another visit to the pediatrician this month. Double ear infections and a sinus infection. After we got all the medicine, we also bought you a humidifier. Hopefully that will help clear you up. On a side note, I still find it hilarious that we live in Florida where the humidity is super high, but yet we still had to buy a humidifier. Some things I will never understand.
You are wearing 12-18 month clothes and size 4 diapers. Changing your diaper is QUITE a task. We have to give you something to distract you and even that doesn't work very well. Usually we have a naked baby running around. When we finally catch you and pin you down you are not very happy. Which leads me to.....
You have learned how to pitch a royal fit. When something doesn't go your way (whether it be us taking something away from you, or you not being able to connect the legos) you pitch a fit. I'm talking red faced, head thrown back, kicking your legs, screaming fit. Mommy DOES NOT like this. I'm hoping it's a phase that you will grow out of VERY soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment