Saturday, January 16, 2010

A whole lotta nothing....

We have been up to a whole lot of nothing lately.
Cailynn got the stomach bug....BAD. I swear it amazes me. We drug her through four nasty airports and the same amount of planes over Christmas break and she does fine! She's back in daycare for one day and gets the bug!!! It was pretty rough. She has never thrown up before so it scared me pretty bad. She never ran a fever and never acted sick, she just couldn't keep anything down for about 12 hours. After that she was fine.


I was trying to teach Cailynn how to kiss the baby. This picture is hilarious because this is it looks like she's about to eat the baby, which I guess is her interpretation of kissing.

She was whining at me while I was eating my bagel the other morning so I broke off a piece and gave it to her, she loved it. She sat there and soaked it up and then ate the pieces. Whatever makes you happy Cailynn.

Our church small group had a social at our house this week. We love these couples and the time that we share together every week. Casey and Justin were in a mean boxing match.


See how excited they are to watch! hahaha



This is what Cailynn does now with her Baby Einstein jumper. Oh she kills me!
I've been doing A LOT of planning and getting ready for Cailynn's 1st birthday. Can you believe it's only like 6 weeks away!!!! Casey went into our guest bedroom the other day and was floored by all the "stuff" in there! I can't wait to share all the fun stuff I've found and made and am going to make. I've turned into quite the crafting chick! hahaha.





No comments: