The reason I'm a day late on that is that we spent all day together yesterday as a family. Which is a rare occasion. After waking up WAY too early, I made Casey breakfast and then I did some school work while he and Cailynn played. When she napped, I somehow convinced Casey to help me grade some math tests! He did so good! But he tells me I apparently need to teach my kids 3+2 = 5 because they missed that one A LOT! haha
Then we headed out to see Kari and her fiance's new house. It's very cute, but SOOOO far away. We measured and it is exactly 22 miles away! Unfortunately it takes like 40 minutes to get there too.
After that we went to Casey's mom and step-dad's for birthday dinner #2! We took Cailynn for a spin on Jerome's new golf cart (it is SWEET!) Cailynn loved it. She squealed and laughed the whole time! Dinner was yummy as always, and PawPaw and Nina got some good Cailynn lovin' in!
And now, I'm a day early on her 8 month post.....well because I just AM!!!! So enjoy!
- You are a whooping 21 pounds!!!!
- You are wearing size 9 month clothes and size 3 diapers
- You are now not only pulling up on everything, but now trying to "cruise" around!
- You babble all the time. Mostly you say da-da-da-da which makes your daddy very proud! I think you are going to be a little social butterfly!
- You are a clapping fool. Everything is clap worthy in our house. And you are SOOOO adorable when you do it!
- You love blowing raspberries and sticking your tongue out!
- You are eating like a champ. You tried your first real banana this month and loved it.
- You take two good naps a day! And you still sleep through the night!
- You had a spout of bronchitis this month and had to be on breathing treatments. You did NOT like that at all.
- Trying to keep shoes and socks on you is impossible!
- You waved bye-bye for the first time a few days ago. I'm not sure you knew what you were doing but it was awful sweet!
- When I pick you up from daycare, you squeal and kick your legs like crazy! It melts mommy's heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment