This was the best picture we got! Luckily, our church is selling pumpkins starting soon and we can go try again to take pictures, maybe on a day when it's not hotter than you know what outside!!
We walked around for a bit and Nina got to show off her grandbaby to all of her friends. Then we had our first OOOOOPS moment. I didn't have any formula!!!! As I was getting ready to go, I knew her formula container needed to be refilled, so I filled it.......and then left it on the counter! We were at Pier Park a good 45 minutes from the house!!! Nina came to the rescue and got us some formula at Target. While she was gone to keep Cailynn happy, she had her very first snoball! A snoball is pretty much a snocone, but slightly different. Anyhow, I gave her a couple bites of my grape snoball and SHE LOVED IT!!! She was hopped up on sugar later, but it got us through until Nina got back.
Cailynn bounced on the twister inflatable and saw her friend Bethany. You can tell by the rosy cheeks we were hot and on our way out!!! It was a great time! My only wish would be that it was in Colorado so we could enjoy the COOL weather!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment