Friday, October 2, 2009

Cailynn's bedtime routine

We are into quite the routine around here for bedtime, and seeing that Cailynn doesn't nap well at daycare, we start this whole production at about 5:30. She's usually in bed about 6:30 and she has been sleeping through the night until about 5 am!!!!!! Praise the Lord!

First she feeds herself some apple strawberry puffs while I get her food ready.

Tonight it happened to be peas. Yes we are still very messy when we eat.

She tries so hard to get the puffs into her mouth....but they get stuck! It's sooooo funny!

Then it's off to her favorite part of the day. She thinks she is the cutest little girl in the world, and while I do agree, cleaning the mirror now is quite the chore : )


One day she will HATE me for this picture! But I couldn't resist. Who doesn't love a dimply tush?

And yes FYI, I moved the decorations immediately after taking this picture, don't worry she was safe!


Next comes bath time! She really likes taking her spoon with her into the bath. She screams if I try and take it away, so we just go with the flow


Putting on a diaper after bath time is like a wrestling match these days. I've gotten pretty good at putting on a diaper while she's on her belly due to necessity.


Then Cailynn picks what books to read. Yes she pulls herself up to the bookshelf!


After that she reads a little.


What a good book!


Next she gets a bottle with milk and cereal that she holds all by herself! She is such a big girl!


And then it's off to sleep.......sweet dreams baby girl.

No comments: