
So Cailynn.....what are you up to this month??
- You are crawling ALL over the place. I'm not even exaggerating. You are on the move! You have carpet burns all over your knees! (If you look closely in the picture you can see her bright red knees!!)
- You are sitting up by yourself pretty good. You make it about about a minute or so and then catch yourself on the side.
- You are officially a day care baby. Going 5 days a week 7 to 3. You are adjusting GREAT to Ms. Kellye and I'm quite certain she spoils you!
- Since you go to daycare now (and apparently don't nap there) YOU ARE SLEEPING THOUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh that makes mommy SOOOOOOO happy.
- Lately you've been going to bed around 6 or 6:30 and waking up around 5 am.
- You eat like a champ, although you still are not a fan of green beans. We'll keep trying.
- I have no idea how much you weigh. Your 6 month check up is next week. I'm pretty sure you've passed the 20 lb. mark.
- You are wearing mostly 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
- We moved you into a convertable car seat in mommy's car. YOU LOVE IT. You look so little and cute in it!
- You and Bailey are seriously like best friends. She watches you all the time. And you crawl to her no matter where I lay you on the floor. I hope that you two will always be buddies!
- You are still just the happiest little girl we know. You wake up with a smile, and most of the time you will go to bed with a smile : )
- I'm sure that there is lots more to share, but mommy's brain has stopped working for the day so we'll end with.......
- Mommy and daddy love you SOOO much. Happy half birthday Cailynn. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment