So I found this website shortly after having Cailynn and I must say over the last five months I have become addicted!! I have never been big on scrapbooking for a couple of reasons. One being that it takes a lot of effort and creativity, two it is expensive and three it makes a mess! So finding this website was like heaven for me. It takes the mess and hassle and cost out of scrapbooking! It's SOOO great!! I have been working on a scrapbook for Cailynn and have decided I'm going to make a book out of her first year of life. Because I'm so indecisive, this book changes ALL the time, but because it's online....I can do that! Feel free to let me know what you think because I really want this book to be special. Enjoy, and remember keep looking back at it because I add pages regularly!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment