Friday, June 19, 2009

The Zoo and Estes

Oh how I LOVE Colorado! I miss living here so much! We've had a busy week of visiting family and my favorite Colorado spots.

Monday we just hung around mom's house. After a busy weekend with two BBQ's Cailynn was pooped! And quite honestly so was I!

Tuesday we went to the Denver Zoo. I know Cailynn is too young to be able to remember anything, but it was still fun. We met my friend Jessica at her house and then made our way to the zoo. Cailynn did great, she slept for most of it. But was happy when she was awake. My favorite was the gorilla's of course. Cailynn really liked the fishies....she's such a Florida girl : )










Wednesday I got my hair done for the first time in about 4 months! Oh what a difference a highlight and cut can do!!! After I was done, Mary met us for lunch at Fat Albert's. It was so nice we sat outside on the patio. We can't do that in Florida right now!! It's TOOOO hot!


Thursday we drove up to Estes Park! That has to be one of my favorite places ever!! We got up there around 10 AM and weren't prepared for the cool Colorado air! We ended up buying Cailynn a jacket! We stopped in all the shops and Nana bought Cailynn lots of things she didn't need (that's what Nana's are for right?) My favorite is a little bear that says, "I love Colorado."









No comments: