Friday, April 3, 2009

One month

Can you believe it is April 3rd which means our little girl is already one month old? I know I can't either. I took her to the doctor today for her one month check up and it went great. Cailynn now weighs 10 pounds and is 21 inches long. That means in a short 4 weeks she has gained 3 pounds and grew 2 inches. WOW!! I was a little concerned so I asked the doctor if that was ok and she said absolutely. She was very impressed that she has done so well with breastmilk. So I guess go me...haha. I'm really not looking forward to her next checkup....she will have to get two shots. I'm sure it's going to hurt me a lot more than her.

On a brighter note, it's not raining today!!!! WOOHOOO! The sun is shining : )

Here's her one month ladybug pictures from today.

No comments: