Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I didn't mean to break the rules...

Don't call the baby police! I know the rules now a days say DO NOT let your baby sleep on her belly. Trust me the fear of SIDS has been made known to me. I remember the poster in my OBGYN's bathroom clearly "Wake up to Face up." But as we were playing this morning, I rolled her onto her belly for some tummy time. A couple of minutes later this is what I was left with...








Doesn't she look peaceful?? She took a great nap, and just so you know I was watching her the whole time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those chubby little legs! I just wanna squeeze her!

Katie said...

Bethany sleeps on her stomach. I let her do it for naps when I was watching her and when she mastered rolling over on her own it was all over. She only sleeps on her stomach now and the pediatrician said it's fine because what can you do about it if they can roll themselves over on their own? So one day, she'll get there and then you can let her sleep peacefully on her tummy!