


We had a wonderful Easter weekend. We spent Saturday in Marianna with Casey's dad. It was great. Casey's nephews had an egg hunt and I couldn't help but wonder what Cailynn will be like chasing after eggs next year : ) Sunday we went to our church and then out to Casey's moms. I left Cailynn for the first time for a couple of hours and went and had a couple glasses of wine with Casey's sister Stephanie. I felt ok about it because Casey had back up being at Nina's house. He did great though. Apparently Cailynn left him a gigantic poopy diaper as a breaking in gift : ) So bad there was a change of wardrobe! haha. Here are a few other pictures from Easter.





In other exciting news....I got my letter that I've been dreading last week. Turns out I had no need to worry. Not only do I have a job for next year, but I was also put on continuing contract!! Woohoo! We are actually interviewing this week and hopefully by the end of next week I will know where I will be teaching next year!
1 comment:
OH! MY! GOSH! So cute!
Post a Comment