Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3 weeks old

Look who is 3 weeks old today!! The first picture was a cranky hungry Cailynn.....the second, a much happier Cailynn with a full belly!! She is still a perfect little girl. She is eating like a champ and sleeping pretty good through the night. She wakes up twice in the night to eat, which I'm told is really good. She is holding her head up more and more and looking around trying to figure out the world.






Well Nana went back to Colorado : ( She was such a big help. It was really nice to have her around to help while Casey went back to work. She sure is going to miss Cailynn though!!





3 comments:

Logan and Ashley said...

I totally hear her pain. I am way grumpy when I am hungry too!! I love the picture of your mom! What a precious picture of her with her granddaughter!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the bug! She is getting more and more beautiful! How is that even possible?

Anonymous said...

What a beautifu, smart great niece! We can't wait to meet her! Thank you so much for the photo and great envelope! Love you!