Tuesday, February 17, 2009

She's Coming sooner than the 13th!!

Well I no longer have to say that I'm waiting for March 13th.

Today's doctor appointment went well. And yes....Casey got to come. I think he really enjoyed it. He was asking lots of questions about the ultrasound and what he was looking at. Cailynn is measuring about 6 1/2 to 7 pounds which is on the big side of normal. My doctor seems to think she's bigger than that though. Which leads us to her coming sooner.

He REALLY wants me to induce. Knowing that babies grow about a pound a week in the last weeks, if we wait until the 13th, she'd be 10 pounds. NO THANK YOU!! He asked when I's like to be done, so I told him March 9th since that's when my mom will be here. He said, "Nope, not happening!" As he's looking at the calendar he comes up with March 3rd. That just so happens to be my neice Morgan's birthday : ) That would be a great birthday present for her but I think if he will let me go on the 5th I'd rather do that. It just seems really weird to pick a day for your child to be born. Granted she could still come on her own at any point now, but I am only dialated at 1 cm. So next Tuesday let's hope for some progress. And for those of you who don't have a calendar in front of you....March 3rd is only two weeks away!! Yes that's right people TWO WEEKS!!!! HORAY!!

3 comments:

Shelton 6 Pack said...

Oh, my goodness...how exciting!!! I can't wait to hear...lots of LOVE!

Logan and Ashley said...

Yeah! That is awesome. I am so excited for you. Good luck and make sure to post tons of pics!! :0)

Anonymous said...

They said Kaydence was 7 pounds too and she was actually 8 pounds 6 ounces! They seem to be off a pound with a few people I know...

March 5th is Lisa's birthday! I still think you will have it Feb 28th :)