Tuesday, February 24, 2009

March 3rd sounds good to me

So I went to the doctor today and come to find out....the doctor had already scheduled my induction!!! Which means next Tuesday, March 3rd our precious little girl will be here! I'm so very excited. After getting home and making all the necessary phone calls I realized I probably should have asked some more questions. I was so tired and so in my own world, that I didn't think to ask questions. I did ask how this was going to work. All he said was that I'd come in on Monday for a Dr. Appt and then Tuesday we'd "Get er done." That sounded like a good answer to me so that was the end of it. Then of course everyone is asking me, "What time do you go in?" "What will he use to induce?" Man! Didn't think to ask. So sorry people I don't have any answers for you other than I'm being induced on March 3rd. Even though that is my neice Morgan's birthday....it is kind of cool to think they could have the same birthday just 4 years apart.

Our busy weekend went very well! We got everything (almost) on our to do list done. The house is CLEAN!! SUPER CLEAN! Carpets cleaned, bathrooms scrubbed down, the works. We went on a tour of the hospital. I'm glad we went. The nurse who showed us around was very helpful. She basically took us through our stay and what would happen and who would be in and out of the room. We found the cafeteria. We know where to go if we need to get in after hours. We are all set. I got a pedicure : ) My toes are pretty and pink!! The only thing that I didn't do is pack my hospital bag. Casey got his taken care of, but I'm waiting to finish up some laundry. It'll get done tonight!! Don't worry! So I guess we just continue to countdown which is officially at 6 days!

No comments: