The new year brought on new anxieties for me. I realized that we are just a short 10 weeks away from having a baby. All the things that I kept putting off because I felt it was too early, are now creeping up and making me feel unprepared. So since then I have pre-registered at the hospital, made a couple of prenatal appointments with pediatricians, and signed up for a birthing class. I've also looked up birthing plans because apparently those are important. Can you believe how much there is to do?!?
I'm stressed out about the appointments with the pediatricians. We asked around to our friends who have just had babies and are going to see if we like who they chose. But what exactly do you ask a Dr.?? I mean really!! I have no idea what I'm to interview them on.
The birthing class have stressed me out also....when I checked with the hospital there are only TWO classes left before my due date. AHHHH!!! One in January, on the same date as my baby shower, and one in February that they are now not sure if they can even have because they don't have a classroom for it. Now there are other options. In fact a friend gave us some information on the birthing class she went to, but it costs $150! I really don't want to pay for something we could do for free. So Casey and I may be taking an online class and hoping for the best. Casey keeps telling me...we'll be fine people in the 50's did it without classes : ) Thanks dear!
So we are 30 weeks now. Here is a picture of the belly for those of you dying to know how big it is....

I am back to feeling VERY tired. I feel like I have to nap all the time! The heartburn has come back in full force and I THINK I may have felt some Braxton Hicks contractions the other day. It could have been Cailynn stepping on my pancreas or something too I'm not really sure! She is still kicking all the time which I swear is the coolest feeling ever. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment