Thursday, January 8, 2009

EXHAUSTED!

So I'm beginning to think that laying on the recliner for two weeks straight doing absolutely nothing wasn't such a great idea. Seemed like a GENIUS plan while I was doing it. In fact I loved it, but now that I'm working again I think the title explains everything. I'm BEAT!! I hope I get back into the swing of things soon! Or those little munchkins will have to wake me up. Just kidding...I would never fall asleep with 8 year olds running around. That would be suicidal.

I met with a pediatrician this week. She was very nice! She was very young which is something that Casey really wants. But it makes me a little nervous. I am going to meet with another ped. next week. He's an older man that's been around for a long time. Finding a pediatrician is hard work. But for the record....google is truly amazing. I googled "pediatrician interview questions" and right there for me was a print out sheet of questions to ask. How convenient is that? And I was worried about what to ask, silly me.

I'm a day early on this but while I'm at it....31 weeks!!! YEAH!! Cailynn weighs somewhere around 3.3 pounds and is 16 inches long. I laughed when I read what babycenter.com had to say this week..."She's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy." HA! You may have trouble sleeping??? If there is a pregnant woman who can sleep through 4 rounds of boxing in her belly....I'd love to met her!! But me sleeping through it...not happening. Between that and the pee breaks I'm sleeping less and less : ) Preparing me for what's to come I know I know.

I went to the Dr. today and everything went well. Her heartbeat was 140 and sounding strong. Since we're in the home stretch I will be going every two weeks now. I'm getting so excited!! I cannot wait to meet Cailynn. We have two baby showers next week and my mom is coming to visit!!! What an exciting week to come!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at your baby showers...How great that your mom gets to come..can't wait to see the pics!!

Logan and Ashley said...

You are so funny. I don't think laying in a chair made you tired, you are growing a little baby in you and it is the final stage! Good luck and I can't wait to see what she looks like!!