Thursday, November 20, 2008

Remembering Ben

12 years ago today I lost my brother. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him, but on days like today it's even more present. I can't help but wonder where he would be and what he would be doing if he were still here. Just know you will never be forgotten.


Me and Ben in 1985. I love this picture!!!

3 comments:

Shelton 6 Pack said...

Our Love is with you today, Celeste!!!
Russ and Em

Logan and Ashley said...

I think about you often and I hope you know how much I feel for you. I don't have words to express, so please know I am thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Celese Ann,

We were so blessed to have had Bennie in our lives ~~ I just wish we could have had him longer. I will always remember his smile, kindness and spirit. We will never forget him. I love you, Celeste!