20 weeks! How exciting to think we are halfway through and that much closer to meeting our little one. According to babycenter our baby is now the length of a banana. I told Casey the other night that there was no way our baby was the length of a banana. I told him my belly just wasn't big enough to have a baby the length of a banana. When I woke up the next morning, I swear my belly doubled in size!! CRAZY!!
We still have not found out anything about the fifth disease business. I finally went and got the bloodwork done yesterday. I've been busy and the doctor got the paperwork messed up but its finally done. And for the record they couldn't get a vein on the first try AGAIN!!! Even after I told them my veins are tricky. So the first poke wasn't bad until she started digging.....I just don't get it. That is their one job in life, finding peoples veins. Yet everytime I go, they can't find my veins!! So frustrating. Since I'd already been poked twice I figured I might as well go get my flu shot too. I've never had one done before but man, my arm sure does hurt! I'm going to get really upset if I still get sick this year. We'll have to wait and see.
Casey and I took Bailey to Howl-O-Ween at PetSmart with some friends this week too. Bailey dressed up as a Bronco football player. She was so cute! I'm going to post a picture of of her as well as a belly pic this weekend.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amazing! Half way there! I know you are getting excited and anxious to know all about that little life growing in you. I can't wait to find out either! :) Will keep you in my prayers that all is good with the 5th disease. I hadn't heard of that, but I am old! :) Have a great weekend and take good care of yourself. Love ya! Darla
YAY! Half way down! Good job Mommy! And... let see... today is... 5 more day until you find out what the baby is! CANT WAIT!
Post a Comment