Monday, September 22, 2008

Not me Monday....



So I saw this on Haley's page and then saw the link to MckMomma's page and decided it was so hilarious that I had to try and join in on the fun! Mine may not be as funny, but it's my first try! You should try this too it's kinda fun!

This weekend I did not go sleep in the guest bedroom because Casey said he was sick. That is just paranoia at it's finest and I mean really I teach little kids with more germs than him everyday!!

I also did not feel a little happy when Casey said he was too sick for church. Not me!

I also didn't make my sick hubby cook lunch for me. That is insensitive and so not me. Then when it didn't "work out right" I really didn't try and justify that Taco Bell was a better idea.

I most certainly did not wait until Sunday to grade papers and do lesson plans again.....that is irresponsible and not being a very good teacher.

And last on Saturday I did NOT drive off with the bank container thing still on my lap and then have to get out and walk it to the person behind me. That would be imbarassing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! I really like the one with the bank container! I'm glad you decided to play along!

Anonymous said...

Where is your Not Me Monday for this week??