skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday to me!
Well my birthday came and went with very little excitement. All my kids wished me a happy birthday about 50 times throughout the day. It's like they had memory loss that they wished me happy birthday 10 minutes ago. It was sweet none the less. The funniest part of my day was when I checked my voice mails. I had four and they all started by singing me happy birthday! It was great! I got home and had three boxes from my momma waiting for me. Always exciting. I got some Colorado peaches (only 5 of the 12 survived) and some Colorado wine that I will enjoy in about a year or so : ) and some goodies for the baby and money to buy some maternity clothes. Thanks mom you rock! I also got cards from my dad and my grandparents!! All with birthday money. It made my day. Thanks everyone! The rest of my day was quite boring. I fell asleep at about 7:00 but woke up at 9:00 and watched the first half of the Bronco game. I am currently watching the second half as I type, but so far the Broncos are kicking butt!! Oh I forgot one gift I got at school today. It was a good one : ) During special area I had someone come get me to tell me that one of my boys had peed his pants!! So I got to spend my planning period getting him cleaned up and finding him some clean clothes. Great present right? All in all it was a pretty good day! When I got to school today I realized I got to have my birthday again! I had a cookie bouquet waiting for me so I celebrated today too : ) Here is what it looked like.
1 comment:
Happy late Birthday love! Hope it was a fabulous one!
Post a Comment